Lease Purchase is exclusively for business users and similar to a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), with a large lump sum at the end of the agreement, but the final lump sum is not a guaranteed future value of the vehicle.
This means that you cannot return the vehicle at the end of the agreement, other than any voluntary termination rights that you may have. Agree an initial deposit and how long you want the agreement to run for and will then calculate your final payment and confirm your regular monthly payment. We will submit the finance application to the most competitive funder and subject to your application being approved; you can just drive your car away.
How it works
- Choose your new car or pre-owned car. Used cars up to three years old can also qualify.
- Agree the deposit with us.
- Choose your repayment period over two to four years.
- Agree the final lump sum payment with us.
- Borrow any amount between £1,500 to £250,000.
- Set payments to suit your budget.
- At the end of the agreement you have two options to choose from.
- Make the final payment, and obtain ownership of the vehicle or part exchange for a new vehicle (if the part exchange does not cover the final payment you would need to pay the shortfall to settle the finance agreement). New finance agreements are subject to status.
What you pay
- You pay a flexible deposit on the car, typically 10% or less of the cash price.
- You pay equal monthly payments over the chosen period
- At the end of the agreement you have two options; (1) part exchange the car (subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement new finance agreements are subject to status) (2) pay the final lump sum payment to own the car.